If you’re looking for ideas for a gift for someone special and you’re not sure what to choose, we offer you options to leave the person you care so much about speechless. Don’t risk it and give a gift that will delight and leave no one indifferent.
Our products to give as a gift
Giving Iberian cured meats as a gift never fails. It is an elegant gift that represents a great value for the other person.
On our website, as well as being able to choose or consult our products by category, you can find a section “to give as a gift” and filter our products according to a price range that suits your gift. This makes it much easier to get ideas.
You will be able to find from 100% Iberian acorn-fed sausage to 100% Iberian acorn-fed ham or shoulder, as well as the most special tasting sets or those that best suit what you are looking for.
Why give Juan Pedro Domecq as a gift?
Don’t give the typical tie or wallet as a gift, go a little further and surprise that person with Juan Pedro Domecq, you’re sure to get it right.
At Juan Pedro Domecq we strive to achieve the highest quality in all our products, which explains the unmistakable flavour and aroma of our products, which will make your gift a very welcome surprise!
We mix tradition and innovation, with a limited production (only 3000 pigs per year), which allows us to ensure quality by controlling the product cycle from start to finish. Our team, with many years of experience, includes porters, ham experts and cutters, who take care that each stage of the process is carried out under the best conditions.
Giving iberian ham as a gift
There is nothing like receiving an Iberian ham, and although it used to be only given as a gift at Christmas or in company hampers, more and more gourmets cannot resist the quality of such a renowned premium product.
Our 100% Iberian acorn-fed hams are produced and cured in a completely artisanal and natural way in our cellars and drying sheds for an average of 42 months. All our hams are monitored individually and constantly, which allows us to guarantee quality and homogeneity.
In addition to the ham, all our products come from our 100% Iberian suckling pigs. Pigs raised in freedom in our pastures from the time they are piglets and finished off with an extensive period of montanera, 4 months feeding on acorns and what the land provides them, which gives them their characteristic flavour and aroma.
Throughout so many years of tradition, our company has achieved high international recognition. You can find our products in Michelin Star restaurants, the best Five Star hotels or in the best and most famous Gourmet shops all over the world.
In addition, our 100% Iberian Acorn-fed Ham has won several times the Great Taste Awards, the most prestigious annual food award in Great Britain, for Best Charcuterie Product of the year and Best Imported Product.
Don’t think that Iberian ham is the only option for an extraordinary gift, also explore other of our fantastic Iberian products: we offer you different and more original ideas and with a wider price range to adapt to all occasions.
If you browse our website, you can find out more about each of our products and price ranges, although you can take a quick look at them right here:
- 100% Iberian Acorn-fed Ham: Available in pieces, sliced by knife or sliced by machine.
- 100% Iberian Bellota Shoulder: Available in pieces, sliced by knife or sliced by machine.
- Cold meats
Cold meats as a gift
At Juan Pedro Domecq we stand out for:
- Our cold meats are made exclusively from 100% Iberian acorn-fed pigs, which we raise ourselves in a traditional and artisan way.
- Our pigs are reared for 4 months, twice as long as required by regulations, but they are also reared free-range from the time they are piglets, which gives our meats a unique flavour and a special intensity, in short, a unique and indisputable quality.
- The meat, specifically the lean parts used in the production of sausages such as chorizo and salchichón, from our 100% Iberian acorn-fed pigs, has such a high fat infiltration that no additional fats need to be added to the product, which makes it, unlike what most people might think, a healthy product, with a high oleic acid content, with no added fats.
- Our traditional and artisan recipes have been used for generations in the Sierra de Huelva.
- The curing process is also carried out in a traditional way, giving the pieces the time that each one needs, often up to three times the time established in the regulations.
On our website you can find the best selection of Iberian cured meats, by categories, you can’t miss our variety :
- Cold meats in pieces or sliced: Chorizo, salchichón, lomo, jabuguito and presa.
- Special sets in pack format: Selection of different products and articles to enjoy a unique experience.
We can advise you to make sure you get it right
Don’t take any risks and leave your guests speechless. With 100% Iberian acorn-fed acorn-fed products you will not fail, but if you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us. On our website you will find how to contact us, and we will be delighted to help you with whatever you need. Give the gift of a gourmet experience.