What are cookies?
A cookie is a small sized file that the websites send to the browser and are downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data are processed, we distinguish between our own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, the cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those used to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language used.
- Security cookies: serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Add-on cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-in, which allow sharing content on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the responsible party to monitor the user’s behavior.
- Advertising cookies: allow you to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they serve to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behaviour and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located
How to modify the configuration of cookies
You can restrict, block or delete the JPD cookies or cookies of any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its removal is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that when you disable cookies, the web page does not work properly or it doesn’t allow you to access certain functions.
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal with different purposes, the following cookies are listed below:
– Google Analytics
Modification of conditions
JPD expressly reserves the right to unilaterally modify, totally or partially, without prior notice, this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is its responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.