|Basic information on Data Protection|
|Data Protection Responsible entity||JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS S.L.|
|Purpose||Provision of online services, Web user management, Commercial communications related to our services|
|Use||Authorized use based on eExpress consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation|
|Legal rights||To access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses that can be found at https://www.jamonesjuanpedrodomecq.com/es/protecciondedatos|
At JPD we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve it. We care about your privacy and we believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), JPD reports to the user who, that JPD as the person responsible for the treatment, will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, attending to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain about you and the reason why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we`re going to use your personal information we will always comply with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop treating them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your safety and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS S.L.
Registered office: Avda. Monforte de Lemos 189, bajo A, Madrid
C.I.F. no: B82382201
JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS has appointed a Data Protection Delegate or an internal contact person within their organization. If you want to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him/her by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide, such us:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Phone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time in which you have accessed our services, internet browser that you use and data on the operating system of the device.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered in the e-Commerce; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and for what do we treat your data?
In JPD we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- To manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores. *
- To manage the sending of the information requested.
- To develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the e-Commerce site and the information work, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtain profiles and work segmentation of customers in order to customize the deal according to their characteristics and needs and to improve the customer’s online experience.
- To develop and manage competitions, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Activities and Treatment Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The treatment of your data may be authorized on the following legal basis:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the treatment of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic valuations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations to prevent fraud, communication with public authorities and claims from third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data with the functionalities described, will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with the legality of their collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for the fulfilment of the legal obligations arising from the treatment of the data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, JPD will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with which JPD works, may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use said information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties.
JPD seeks to ensure the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect the confidentiality and have appropriate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, in such cases only what is strictly necessary to comply with these legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where are your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. As regards the data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you attend and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights through a request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the regulations of the RGPD, you can request:
- Right of access: You can request information about the personal information we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the previous elimination, prior blocking of personal data.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: it means the restriction of the treatment of the personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw the consent for the data processing, refusing that they continue to be treated.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured format, commonly used and read mechanically for transmission to another responsible person.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including the production of profiles, that may have legal effects or significantly affect the interested party.
In some cases, your application may be rejected if you request that data necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations, be deleted.
Also, if you have any complaint about the treatment of the data, you can submit a claim to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating JPD of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. JPD reserves the right to outsource the services contracted by users, in case the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
JPD is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not its of own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility whatsoever regarding hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
JPD reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. JPD is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by JPD, whenever such information comes from sources other than JPD.
User certifies that he / she is over 14 years of age and that he / she possesses the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we treat the minor’s personal data?
In principle, our services are not directed specifically to minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to children under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 13.1 of the LOPD Regulations, JPD will request the valid, free, unambiguous consent, specific and informed, of their legal guardians, in order to treat the minors´ personal data. In this case, the ID or other form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required.
In the case of minors over fourteen years old, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
JPD has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to JPD.
JPD is not responsible for hypothetical damages that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond JPD’s control; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by illness or overloading of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference outside the control of JPD. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies installed on his hard drive, he has the possibility to configure the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information consult our Cookies Policy: https://www.jamonesjuanpedrodomecq.com/politica-de-cookies.