|Basic information on Data Protection|
|Responsible||JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS SL|
|Purpose||Provision of online services
Web user management
Commercial communications related to our services
|Legitimation||Express consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation|
|Recipients||Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional Information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found at https://www.jamonesjuanpedrodomecq.com/es/protecciondedatos|
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Registered office: Avda. MONFORTE DE LEMOS 189, Bajo A, Madrid
CIF no: B82382201
JPD has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we do so.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Why and for what do we treat your data?
- Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information that you request.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the e-Commerce site and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtain profiles and segmentation tasks of customers in order to personalize treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer's online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Registry of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our clients' data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations to prevent fraud, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
To which recipients are your data communicated?
JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS tries to guarantee the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of said legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the deletion after blocking personal data.
- Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the treatment of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing their further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS is exonerated from liability for any damage or loss that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS whenever it comes from sources other than the same.
Likewise, the user certifies that he is over 14 years of age and that he has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of his personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In the case of people over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties. people through illegitimate interference beyond the control of JUAN PEDRO DOMECQ SOLIS. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on his hard drive, he has the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way that it prevents the installation of these files. For more information, see our Cookies Policy: https://www.jamonesjuanpedrodomecq.com/politica-de-cookies.
Financiado por el Programa KIT Digital. Plan de Recuperación, Transformación y Resiliencia de España "Next Generation EU". IMPORTE SUBVENCIONADO: 2000.00€ Categoría Sitio web y presencia en internet.